2 Free Lawn Care Visits With Preventative Grub Control -Google Text
Get Your Free, No Obligation Quote Today!
Save Over 30% Off 2024 Lawn Care
Save Over 30% Off by signing up with Tee Time Lawn Care today!
Tee Time Lawn Care’s seven step lawn fertilization and weed control lawn care program is proven to help homeowner’s like you build thick, healthy turf while controlling weeds. For a limited time get 2 Free visits when signing up for the program with preventive grub control!
Fill out the quote form at the top of this page or call a Tee Time Lawn Care expert today!
Not All Lawn Care Is The Same
Not all lawn care services are the same and its very important to know what you’re buying in order get the results you’re looking for.
At Tee Time, our 7 step program really includes 15 different services while many cheaper lawn care programs 7 steps is just that, only 7 services.
What makes Tee Time Lawn Care worth the investment is our process and results, including:
- Organic based, slow release granular fertilization that builds healthy roots and turf on EVERY visit
- Unique 3 Step Pre-Emergent Weed Control designed to get weeds before they get established. Cheaper lawn care programs apply 1 pre-emergent that works for about 30 days. The Tee Time program makes weed control more effective longer into the season puts your lawn on the path for the results you want
- At least 5 applications of post-emergent weed control that kills weeds that do make their way into the lawn all season long
For tips on comparing services, visit our How To Buy Lawn Care Services page.
Looking for Bigger Value? Check out the Tee to Green Lawn Care Package
Experienced homeowners know it takes more than fertilizer to create the full, healthy lawn they love and curb appeal that stands out on their block.
Good lawn habits – Like sharpening mower blades each season; Mowing the grass at the proper height for the season, usually 3 ½ to 4 inches; Watering the lawn 1 to 1.5 inches per week – all contribute to creating the best conditions for your lawn’s health and look.
If you’re looking to improve your lawn’s appearance and health, and already have good lawn habits, you should consider Tee Time Lawn Cares “Tee to Green” program. The “Tee to Green” program includes all of the services needed to build on your hard work and was developed “Fore! A Lawn You’ll Love”
With good lawn management habits, homeowners then can take the next step to getting the lawn in great shape with proper fertilization, weed control, and soil improvement. Unfortunately, when many homeowners look for help with their lawns, they are led to believe that fertilizer and weed control is the magic bullet they’re looking for and they end up disappointed with the results.
Introducing “Tee to Green” Lawn Care Program
Tee Time’s Tee to Green Program includes all the services experienced homeowners need to take the next steps to ensure developing and maintaining a full and healthy lawn, including:
- 7 applications of granular, organic based fertilizer to feed and nourish the grass you have
- 3 applications of granular, pre-emergent weed control to keep difficult weeds like crabgrass and creeping charlie from getting established in your lawn
- 6 applications of post-emergent weed control to eliminate broadleaf weeds that may emerge in your lawn
- Preventative Grub Control to protect your investment from damaging insects
- Fall, full lawn core aeration to relieve soil compaction and encourage grass root development
- Fall, full lawn overseeding to grow new grass and fill in thin areas
- Fall soil conditioning treatment that reintroduces important minerals to your soil, making it healthier for grass, encouraging balanced color and making your lawn less attractive to weeds
- Free service calls
- No Mole & No Vole guarantee*!
No Vole & No Mole Guarantee
When making an investment in your lawn and your home’s curb appeal, the last thing any homeowner wants are unexpected surprises and lawn damage from moles and voles. And at Tee Time Lawn Care, we don’t want to see that hard work and effort creating a beautiful lawn lawn for you put at risk.
To help, Tee Time Lawn Care’s “Tee to Green” program is backed by our no vole and no mole guarantee! You’ll have the confidence knowing that if moles or voles were to put your lawn at risk of damage, Tee Time Lawn Care will work to remove them for free.
Why Tee Time Lawn Care?
At Tee Time Lawn Care, our experts take immense pride in their work and are extremely dedicated to provide visible results. Our services are designed to make your lawn healthy and thriving in the most sustainable ways. We are the first choice for lawn care and maintenance for homeowners who are seeking an exceptional level of dependability and results.
Thicker Turf Density: Getting Rid of the Crabgrass and Weeds
The best preventative solution for undesirable crabgrass and weeds is thick turf density. While Mother Nature continues to reseed these, it’s tough to control them 100%. The majority of lawn care companies never even address turf density! Our first objective is to improve your lawn’s root structure which is the most important factor that determines lawn thickness. Once we accomplish that, our quality lawn care experts can begin to apply the necessary products to eradicate the crabgrass and weed populations.
Customized Fertilizers and High-Quality Turf Types
Since we focus on the “root” problem (quite literally), we begin with applying the organic-based granular fertilizer. Our process of increasing the turf density of your lawn involves 2 steps:
• Using customized fertilizers to promote the growth and reproduction of desirable turf; and
• Introducing the highest quality turf types into your lawn through seeding with the latest genetically improved cultivated varieties (cultivars) of seeds that are resistant to pests and diseases
*No Mole and No Vole guarantee refers to baiting and trapping voles or moles at no additional cost to the homeowner who has enrolled in the Tee to Green program and is in good standing. Tee Time will continue to bait and trap while moles or voles are active. Tee Time does not guarantee that moles or voles will not become active on the homeowners property. 1$62 example payment for Tee to Green program for homeowners who enroll in a monthly installment plan. Installment duration and amount vary. Pricing is based on homeowner property location and size. Other terms and conditions apply. Contact Tee Time Lawn Care for details.